im getting a tattoo on my back what does it feel like?

getting a tattoo on my upper back what does it feel like will it hurt?

I've never gotten a tattoo, but I've met some people that have.

Getting tattoos are really painful. A needle pokes through and breaks your skin. It mostly hurts where the muscle is. Good luck!

excruciating and getting drunk will make it worse! Google tattoo supplies and have a look at the machines! Right out of a pow camp :)

Make sure they sterilise properly or you could end up with hep or worse, and infection.

By the way when you get old, your skin goes wrinkly and it'll look like the old packets of chips when you could shrink em or worse :P

Good Luck!!!

Source(s): experience

Don't worry about what it feels like, you should be more concerned about what it looks like. At least if you have it on your back you wont have to look at it. Here's a good idea. Get it on the soles of your feet, that way we wont have to look at it either.

don't get one, you will regret it, i have operated on countless patients who used to think it was great, 10 years later come back and regret it so much, if you want to get rid of it it leaves a huge scar, seriously, it doesn't look good when your like 60 years old

Source(s): personal experience

its different for people.. it kind of feels like tickling razors (odd i know) i have a few and it is not by any means as painful as people say it is.. i even feel asleep when i got my legpiece done.. it hurts more when its on muscle than on bone.

try not to think about it. make sure you have had plenty of sugar and food before you have it done. take a sugary drink or chocolate bar with you too. can't think about the pain if you're eating chocolate!

Like being bitten by a vampire!

Yes - it does hurt.

It's kind of like a burning sensation... hard to explain.

The worst part for me is always the itching when it's healing!

Good luck ! ;-)

pain was not that bad i put up with 6 hours straight ist bearable just uncomfortable. that peeling is the thing that pissed me off.

all my freinds have tattoos , they say it hurts , nd my cousins got infected so just be careful hun .

answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200905...