Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

中翻英,一小段自傳,請好心人幫我翻譯

我的英文不是很好,但出國留學一直是我的夢想,在往後的大學四年裡,我會更努力學習,並多方面吸取新知、增進我的英語能力,且朝著自訂的目標努力發展,未來有機會我希望能夠出國深造,拓展視野,成為一個具有國際觀及本土化之雙語人才

請好心人幫我翻譯:)

不要線上字典翻譯:(

謝謝您的熱心!!!!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My English is not very good, but study abroad is always my dream.

I will experience different things and improve my English ability in the university. I hope I have chance to study in a foreign country, in order to become biligual and know about different culture.

自己翻的,意思應該差不多......不過有個小建議,如果這段屬實的話...建議你自己試著寫再請老師修改會比較好 :D (在做備審資料啦~)

2009-05-30 20:15:52 補充:

修改 but study abroad has always be my dream.

Source(s): 自己
  • 1 decade ago

中翻英時勿將中文一字一字, 逐句逐句的翻譯, 而是要看整段要表達的意思來構思前後文句. 我略微改寫如下. 祝福你!

2009-06-02 18:06:11 補充:

Currently my English is not very fluent but i always dream on studying abroad. From now on in the four years in the University, I will do my best to learn new knowledges and improve my English ability in the same time.

2009-06-02 18:06:16 補充:

I will make every effort to meet my goal to widen my vision and study abroad. Hopefully I can be a biligual talent with international view.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I am not good at English,but I always dream I can go abroad to study. I will study harder more than ever and learn various aspect of new knowledge to improve my ability of English language in future four years. And then, I will make efforts to arrive the goal which I have decided. I hope that I'll get a chane to study more abroad, widen my horizons and be a native bilingual talent/interpreter with a global perspective.

2009-06-01 13:55:10 補充:

參考資料

dictionary

Source(s): me, dictionary
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.