What's Elisabeth Hasselbeck political take on Affirmative Action?

I see that she's about to have another baby soon. This will mean that she'll have to take time away from the show again while she takes care of her new baby and the other child (or children). And Affirmative Action played a huge role in women being able to keep going out having babies and keep their jobs.... show more I see that she's about to have another baby soon. This will mean that she'll have to take time away from the show again while she takes care of her new baby and the other child (or children). And Affirmative Action played a huge role in women being able to keep going out having babies and keep their jobs. So is she for or against something that has greatly benefited her and other women in a once male dominated work force? She's usually against everything else that her fellow Republicans are against.
Update: For the slow, read this slowly. Affirmative ... Action ... helped ... get ... her ... and ... other ... females ... into ... once ... male ... dominated ... jobs. Therefore ... she ... has ... benefited ... from ... it. If she as a woman couldn't work on a job, (like years ago before Affirmative Action) she... show more For the slow, read this slowly. Affirmative ... Action ... helped ... get ... her ... and ... other ... females ... into ... once ... male ... dominated ... jobs. Therefore ... she ... has ... benefited ... from ... it. If she as a woman couldn't work on a job, (like years ago before Affirmative Action) she wouldn't even have a job to leave to go out and have babies. Duh!
Update 2: No I'm not saying that. You're wrong. All that I see is people yapping about one aspect of Affirmative Action but never the aspect of it helping women to get their foot in the workplace doors. I've never read what Elisabeth's take on the subject was, and was just a little curious seeing that... show more No I'm not saying that. You're wrong. All that I see is people yapping about one aspect of Affirmative Action but never the aspect of it helping women to get their foot in the workplace doors. I've never read what Elisabeth's take on the subject was, and was just a little curious seeing that she's about to go out and have another baby again. It's good that women can do that and still keep their jobs. But at least acknowledge it and stop trying to act like the fact doesn't even exist.