IS there a legit reason why Kennedy was released? + BQ?

NOTE: TO ALL MY HATERS WHO SENT ME HATE MAIL. I'M NOT COMPLAINING IN THIS QUESTION. I'M ASKING A LEGIT QUESTION. YES, I GOT HATE MAIL FOR BEING LOYAL TO KENNEDY. MORE THAN ONE MESSAGE TOO! NICE RIGHT?
Update: WQ: IS there a REAL LEGIT reason as to why Kennedy was released? I ask because I told my friend and they clearly said, "Why? There has to be a reason?" and it hit me...It's so true! I mean, he just returned less than a week ago. He SAID...VERY CLEARLY he will be the next WWE Champion. He was also... show more WQ: IS there a REAL LEGIT reason as to why Kennedy was released?

I ask because I told my friend and they clearly said, "Why? There has to be a reason?" and it hit me...It's so true! I mean, he just returned less than a week ago. He SAID...VERY CLEARLY he will be the next WWE Champion. He was also in the main event. HOW and WHY the hell would they release him like this? Like said, THERE HAS TO BE A REASON FOR THIS QUICK RELEASE. I'm hoping it's a rumor gone wrong and it's like a typo or something. That sounds crazy, by hey...it could happen! :/

BQ: Do you think Kennedy should go to TNA?
Update 2: I saw Dana, sorry about all the crap going on. They are bi-polar when it comes to you.