Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Is anyone watching Steve Harvey on Larry King Live? Did he seriously just ask that?

He said if he's talking to someone and they say they're an atheist that he walks away. That atheists are idiots. And to top it off did he SERIOUSLY asked "if we evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys"???

What an A hole.

Update:

ask*

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Shhh
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What do you expect? He is a Christian. And a "born again" one at that..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I saw the show on LKL with Joy Behar as the host. I was surprised when he said that, but again, I understand how narrow minded religious fanatics are like Steve Harvey. They reject opinions or beliefs that doesn't agree to theirs like in this case atheists and the theory of evolution. It's a moral discrimination. He is naive. If he wants respect and to be understood, then he should go back to his "book" and refresh his memory about the meaning of the golden rule "do unto others what you want others do unto you."

• 1 decade ago

Who is Steve Harvey?

• 1 decade ago

He called atheists idiots. The man is pretty narrow minded and short sighted. His view on what men "want" was totally incomprehensible. He is clearly a product of an indoctrinated and extremely narrow education. His rhetoric made me furious, but then I decided he wasn't even worth it. Put him in a room of educated folks and he'd look like a total ***.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That's fine he can walk away if he wants to I have the same option. It stops dialogue on a subject but if he wants it that way so be it.

• 1 decade ago

I f he did then he's an ignorant human being and I've lost all respect for him like I did when Ben Stein made Expelled

• Vampie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Haha really?

After watching that show of his, I didnt expect a very high IQ so Im not surprised.

Source(s): Atheist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey he is saving atheists a lot of brain damage by walking away from them. Too bad ALL religious people don't follow his example.

Source(s): Atheist
  • 1 decade ago

I saw it and I applaud it! He didn't say he would force his beliefs onto them, he would walk away. I'm with him!

• 1 decade ago

who cares

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.