What is your opinion on 'Global Warming/Cooling'?

I am 15, and this is my personal opinion about the Green Initiative: It has been blown out of proportion. The earth's climate is cyclical, and we even have proof. There were oceans in Africa, as we can see from finding fish and sea-life fossilized remains in the Sahara Desert. Plus, we know of at least four... show more I am 15, and this is my personal opinion about the Green Initiative: It has been blown out of proportion. The earth's climate is cyclical, and we even have proof. There were oceans in Africa, as we can see from finding fish and sea-life fossilized remains in the Sahara Desert. Plus, we know of at least four major-to-minor 'Ice Ages.' This has happened throughout history. I think the only reason why everyone is going green is because there are TONS of people invested in this misleading idea. And no one for sure knows wether we are going through a stage of global cooling or warming; we really have no recent precedent, because we have only monitored the world's weather system in detail for the past 200 years. I think those investors want to try to fool the public, by feeding them misleading information and distorted facts. The are distorted because there is NO precedent. I think the Green Initiative is a waste of money, specifically tax payers' money in America, and needs to be ended. Who cares if the 'big investors' loose everything? This is a big scam to gather the tax payers' money; they won't quit because they are in too deep, and will loose everything that they've put in. What do you believe?
Update: *And no, for those of you who think I am only looking for opinions to match my own, that is a false assumption. I would like to hear all sides of the story. This is a controversial subject, and I may disagree with some, but is it always polite to acknowledge the other side of the disagreement.*