Is Justice Wannabe Sotomayor a member of La Raza (The Race)?

IS La raza a pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vie...

Norwood urged La Raza to renounce its support of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan – which sees "the Race" as part of an ethnic group that one day will reclaim Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs. In Chicano folklore, Aztlan includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas.

Have you been beaten into submission, that you won't even try to opose her senate confirmation?

Favorite Answer

Yes she is a member of La Raza.

Yes she rules against "WHITE" fire fighters based on RACE.

Yes she stated she judges better then "WHITE" Judges.

Yes she believes the constitution is a living document that can be changed and interrupted how she thinks it should be said but not what it states.

Yes 60% of her decisions have been over turned

• Anna P

- Word Net Daily is a terrible "news" source

- She may have been a member of La Raza, but so what? People are not allowed to be members of orgs? I'm sure the white men on the Court have been members of white and men-only country clubs.

- Out of over 350 cases in which Sotomayor was involved with , a total of FIVE cases went to the Supreme Court. THREE were either returned to the lower court or overturned. This is the biggest LIE that the right wingnuts try to portray!!!

La Raza = All for the race, nothing outside the race.

I'm afraid it's true, she is not just a member but fairly high ranking as I understand it. Aztlan is a dangerous and stupid idea that will split the United States, get allot of people killed and I my option hasten the worlds already headlong plunge into another dark age.

I don't know... neither do you. Nor can you convince anyone that she is until you provide a CREDIBLE source for your info.

I heard this same crap about Bill Richardson a year ago...

Funny how Y!A cons think any prominent latino person is a member of LaRaza, every black person of prominence is a whitey-hating racist, and everyone with middle eastern heritage is a terrorist...

Yeah, you guys really are the "big tent" party.

LOL....