Someone wrote ATF next to a signature...what does that mean?

I believe my landlord was given power of attorney through her aunt to act as landlord but I'm not sure (if she wasnt granted power of attorney and the real landlords signature was forged do I have to honor any agreement between me and the person posing as landlord??? ) both names are on the lease as... show more I believe my landlord was given power of attorney through her aunt to act as landlord but I'm not sure (if she wasnt granted power of attorney and the real landlords signature was forged do I have to honor any agreement between me and the person posing as landlord??? )

both names are on the lease as landlord but next to the aunts printed name and signature is says ATF. The signatures of both landlords are the exact same like the calligraphy in the last names, has no difference in it. I'm wondering does ATF mean "authorized to forge" I made that up based off of what makes sense to me...is it legal to forge someones signature??? also I've never seen or met the aunt she may not even exist...But my landlord her niece claims that she's the one who actually owns the house.
Update: Its not initials...the owners initials are AC so it is legal to sign someones signature with their consent???