Bridal weight loss success stories?

I was wondering how many girls out there are trying to lose weight for their wedding and if so, how much and how are the diets working? I am trying to drop at least 20-30 lbs by the big day in December but I'm worried about dress fittings considering I already bought my dress to fit. Any success stories? Or... show more I was wondering how many girls out there are trying to lose weight for their wedding and if so, how much and how are the diets working? I am trying to drop at least 20-30 lbs by the big day in December but I'm worried about dress fittings considering I already bought my dress to fit.

Any success stories? Or great tips?
Update: To the person who commented that wedding weight loss is stupid, I think the motivation is the wedding but of course it's about being healthy. I have already lost 11 lbs by normal diets and exercise and don't plan to pack it back on after the wedding. In fact my fiance is doing it with me and he has lost... show more To the person who commented that wedding weight loss is stupid, I think the motivation is the wedding but of course it's about being healthy. I have already lost 11 lbs by normal diets and exercise and don't plan to pack it back on after the wedding. In fact my fiance is doing it with me and he has lost more than me.