How do you reach Walmart Headquarters with out calling the 1-800-WALMART number?

I have a crib that is injuring my daughter and walmart.com is rude and say "it is not there problem" I have spoke with 3 superviosers and my issues are not getting resolved I need to go higher up.

Favorite Answer

Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

702 SW Eighth Street

Bentonville, AR 72716-0215

United States - Map

Phone: 479-273-4000

Fax: 479-273-4053

Web Site: http://www.walmartstores.com

Mr. Mike Duke , 59

Chief Exec. Officer, Pres, Director, Member of Equity Compensation Committee and Member of Exec. Committee

You wont get anyone different at HQ than the 800 number.

You need to change your approach. This time when you call, tell the operator that you need to speak with someone about a Consumer Products Safety Commission problem with a childrens item that is covered by the CPSIA of November 17, 2009, before you call the consumers Product Safety commission adn file a complaint.

The CPSC oversees children's products for safety compliance. If there is a potential safety risk , as you described, then you should get immediate relief. Have you tried to return the crib to a store, and showed the manager the safety risk? Normally that is the easiest and fastest remedy, as Walmart merely takes the return, and charges the manufacturer back.

The scaners in your stores are a great way to loose money and business. Today I bought $16.00 worth of products,It rang up $52. something !!!! The person before me scaned and left with out paying for their items. The cashier reset our scanner but this is the second time the self checkout has done this with just me.That I know of. I am seeing this as a real problem. I did speak with the assistant manager ,He said yes it is a problem and one person can scan while the cashier is busy and be gone.

In the Smokey Point store the monitor is on the other side of the scanners so the cashier leaves the Monitor to help someone and things are going through .

The cashiers know this, the store is loosing money and prices go up, jobs lost because of the machines.

When I talked to others about this ,they said Oh yeah what a joke.

Also do you realize some of the people in your store need the personal contact with a real person.?

So either a system that is more secure or get rid of them . I don't want to pay for shop lifters in any form.

The receipt at the door for everyone? If people expect it it is no problem.Even if that were a machine.

Thanks for the space to make a comment.N

Have you tried to contact the crib manufacturer?? That will probably be your best bet. Not that is any excuse for Wal-Mart customer service.

Good Luck

THreaten legal action. Just talk to a supervisor and mention, "If this doesn't get dealt with to my satisfaction, I will be forced to take legal action. My lawyer has advised me I have grounds for a civil suit. May I have the address of your legal department?"

That should shake them up quickly.

try opening your phone book to the white pages, look up your local Wal Mart number, and call in

the store i go to has only 2 electric carts i want to talk to someone about this.