Horse lubrication products for humans?

Greetings! I complaining to a horse-keeping friend of mine that KY-jelly does not provide enough lubrication for me when intimate with my husband. It seems to quickly dry out, and we're frequently stopping to use more. She suggested stopping by a tack shop and getting horse or cattle lubricant.... show more Greetings!

I complaining to a horse-keeping friend of mine that KY-jelly does not provide enough lubrication for me when intimate with my husband. It seems to quickly dry out, and we're frequently stopping to use more.

She suggested stopping by a tack shop and getting horse or cattle lubricant. Apparently, that's what her and her wife do all the time.

Is there anything in equine lubricants that would harm a human?

Thanks.
Update: Wow. Love the oh-so friendly people here! The reason I posted here IN ADDITION TO the women's health section is because alot of the physicians that I have contacted are unable to tell me anything due to the fact that......DUHHHHHHHH (as you all seem so very fond of saying), they are not sure what is in horse... show more Wow. Love the oh-so friendly people here! The reason I posted here IN ADDITION TO the women's health section is because alot of the physicians that I have contacted are unable to tell me anything due to the fact that......DUHHHHHHHH (as you all seem so very fond of saying), they are not sure what is in horse lubrication products.

Forgive me for being under the absurd assumption that people on this section were actually nice. Wow. Horse people aren't nearly as friendly as everyone says.