IN REGARDS TO A QUESTION ASKED EARLIER - I QUERRIED ABOUT THE DE-LETING OF QUESTIONS,AND,OR ANSWERS,..?

WHAT CAN YAHOO DO TO STOP HACKERS, ETC FROM DELET-

ING ( DROPPING ) QUESTIONS, OR ANSWERS,.??

Favorite Answer

Not a damn thing, as Y!A cares not about the validity of any complaint around here.

even if it is blatantly bogus, they will do little about it

There are no hackers deleting questions and answers. Anyone using this site has their own account and participates using that account. Questions and answers are reported by other Yahoo! Answers users... not hackers. Not all reported questions and answers are reported unjustly. Many are violations of the Community Guidelines. But of course there are those who wrongly report... some intentionally, some intentionally, possibly thinking something is a violation when it is not. If someone repeatedly wrongly reports, that person loses influence in the community, thus less effective when reporting. Then I'm sure there are those who are just "report happy", and report every little violation... many of which most of us would just pass by. Otherwise, there isn't much Yahoo! can do.

They are not hackers , they are yahoo users who find questions or answers in violation, or at least think it is .. If you know you didn't violate APPEAL , & add detail as to why it is not a violation , if yahoo restores it ( as they recently did my appeal) it makes the person reporting no longer able to do it at random. hint : don't use cap's that is shouting & is a violation( rant) I know I did it as a point . but my whole answer is not a shout in anger.. there is a difference*