Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

free dating websites?

what are some good dating sites that are absolutely free and not just a trial offer? (besides plenty of fish) i really want to know. no rude answers please.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Summer,

There are a few dating sites beside plentyoffish that are free. Metrodate is one of them. You can read a full review of the site and see what it looks like here http://freechatrooms.blogspot.com/2009/03/chat-and...

It's 100% free , no credit card asked ever. Try it.

• zimmel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

to no longer be advise yet, attempting to discover your soulmate or a companion on line is almost a bad thought. You by no ability be attentive to what they become. the possibility is they may be a rapist or merely gruesome. approximately 70%-ninety% of the persons on those web content are liars. I suggestion you to find somebody the previous-formed way and is by using residing your life. in case you locate somebody, thats great for you. yet once you nevertheless think of the relationship website is solid then attempt it out. yet whilst issues dont finally end up the way you planned, then please, take my suggestion and discover somebody the previous-formed way. solid success nevertheless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.