what muscles does swimming workout?

I wanna lose some fat, and get more tones mucles and abs, i have a faded six pack, but i want a more toned muscles, can swimming do these?

Best Answer

Swimming stretches all your muscles out and it is one of the most affective ways to gain muscles. YES swimming frequently can build muscles and define your six pack.

Source(s): I swimmed in college

Swimming works primarily the shoulders, and secondarily, the pecs and the lats. It's a great cardio workout so it's gonna tone your muscles, including your abs. To get that 6-pack though, you need to add crunches and other ab exercises to your workout.

If you put your self that questions: “Which kind of program should I follow if I do want to then add significant weight in the quickest period of time probable? Should I do some form of periodization program to work around my next max-out? Must I perform various bench push variations?” you then will see the answers here https://tr.im/bj7yX

Critical Bench is more than simply an eBook. The web site itself has some pretty good articles and data and provides an expression of community, which is generally without different products. Plenty of these bodybuilding eBooks are simply that, eBooks. When you have a question, or anything you intend to discuss you have to check elsewhere but Critical Bench program can help you all the way.

"Simply how much can you bench?" If you will be wealthy only get getting a dollar for every single time some one requested you this! Make use of this plan https://tr.im/tGY1Q in order to impress them.

How much do you benchis turned therefore crucial and this is the reason people are continually seeking to improve their bench. Nothing thinks just like introducing another dish to the bar when it's your change to use the benchin your gym.

The Critical Bench program will allow you to enhance your benchwith the 5x5 technique. 5x5 approach means that you will do exactly the same fat for 5 representatives of 5 sets. You wish to look for a fat which will fatigue you by the past representative of the past set. This sort of instruction places great number of stress on parts of your muscles and they've nothing else to complete but react and become stronger.

swimming = FULL body work out

you work out almost every muscle in your body when you swim and if you swim correctly you could lose A LOT of weight

Source(s): personal experience

swimming works out all of the muscles in your body depending on what stroke you do. butterfly will work the abs and arms the most. breaststroke will work the legs. free will work the arms. back will work the the side abs.

Source(s): i've been on the swim team for a while

Swimming uses all parts of your body. Your arms are moving, your legs are moving, you stomach and chest are moving, and everything else is working. You have to use everyy muscle or else you will drown :D lol

Good Luck.

• Swimming burns a lot of calories, so it should definitely help you lose fat. It works a lot of muscles, especially your shoulders, calves, arms, legs...

I hear swimming works all your muscles. Very good, low impact, but affective form of exercise.

swimming workout all of the muscles in your body.