does abec make skateboarding trucks?

i was talking to my buddy on the phone and he said he would sell me abec trucks. i didn't think they made trucks. did i just hear him wrong? is there a company who makes trucks that sounds like abec?

Favorite Answer

Abec is the rating of the trucks Ex: Abec 7 trucks are very good for skateboarding...i dont recommend stuff under Abec 5

Bones Reds are great bearings ;)

Abec is the rating used on bearings not trucks, and as far as i know there is no truck manufacturer i know of called (or even sounds like) abec. As for buying second hand trucks is it not better to just go and buy new ones? At least you can pic a brand that you know you like.

I have never heard of abec trucks. That is a measure of the bearing quality. The closest thing to abec is Krux, but it doesn't even sound the same. Ask your friend again what brand it is. It could be a cheap truck brand of low quality. If you have never heard of it, or it's not a well known truck, don't buy it. He or she may be ripping you off.