Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

What does it mean to have "curves"?

-Like if a guy says, "you have great curves"

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You have a sexy womanly body that he likes.

• ells
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Nice Curves

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok let me clear this up being "skinny" does not make you have a curve whatsoever....curves are hips, thighs, butt and stomach area you know a little junk in the trunk! It's not a bad thing at all, who would wanna be with a skinny chick with nothing??? Guys don't really have curves they're straight that's why thier clothes are different...I hope this helps!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like big hips and a skinny waist is curves, usually incorporated with those things. Mostly hips though.

Guys like curves and their good to have ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • it means like you have a good body, and youre not as flat as a board, when you loook at yourself in the mirror, and you see your body, and its not one straight like down your whole body, you have curves, curves can be either a good thing, or a bad thing.mostly goood tho !

• 1 decade ago

it means you have huge boobs a skinny stomach and a nice butt. its a good thing. like if your standing sideways, the curves of your body form an s

• It means your body goes in and out in all the right places and you don't look like an anorexic. Good going!

• 1 decade ago

Your body looks a coke bottle. Thick hips, thin waist, big chest.

Embrace it.

Source(s): Another "curvy" chick.
  • 1 decade ago

have you ever heard about a girl looking like an hourglass? or a coke bottle? its like you have large-ish breasts, a small waist, and average hips. it is used as a compliment there so dont be offended!

• 4 years ago

For our lives to have meaning you gotta be able to rim the angry bull billy no what im sayinnnnnn daaarddddd nyooorn

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's either trying to say you're FAT but in a nicer way or he really means he likes your curves...i.e. your hips. butt, boobs and thighs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.