**Ohh emm geee!** asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

Whats wrong with my fish?!?!?! (VIDEO)?

Ok so my fish has, what looks like, a pimple on his lip...looks like herpes of somthing. Its a red bump

I took a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBLfkVLyPZw

Youtube thumbnail

tell me what you think it is...the video isnt VERY clear but you can see

PLEASE answer =)

Favorite Answer

Your grouami has hole in the head disease. The bump will turn into an open sore. Go to your local pet store and get some medication. I prefer to use Melafix or Pimafix but there are plenty of other medications that work just as well but these are all natural and promote healing in fish and cure many things at one time. Treat the whole tank with the melafix and watch your fish come back to life.

I got diagnosed with herpes (type 2) about five years ago, whilst I was still in college and had a stupid one-night stand. I realize loads of girls say this, but I swear I had never done that sort of thing before. I just made a mistake that one time and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The hardest part was feeling I could never date other men again. After all, who wants to go out with someone who has sores around her "you know what" area? But since a friend shared this video https://tr.im/HCMDa everything changed.

Not only was I able to eradicate all traces of the herpes virus from my system in less than 3 weeks, but I was also able to begin dating again. I even met the man of my dreams and I'm so blessed to write that just a week ago, in front of everybody in a crowded restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!!! This system gave me back the opportunity to be happy and experience true love again. Now I hope that I can help others by sharing this story.

that is a dwarf gourami, not a turquoise gourami. he seems to have DGV, or Dwarf gourami virus. to my knowlege, it is highly contagious and incurable,

Source(s): 3 years of fishkeeping experience