Drawing nude people??? Myself?

OK I'm very on edge about drawing a naked person in my college drawing class this summer. Probably cuz I haven't seen one in person/public...just tv or whatever. But I'm gonna do it anyway...cuz everyone else is. And today my teacher said we had to do a nude SELF portrait??? What?! Is that a normal... show more OK I'm very on edge about drawing a naked person in my college drawing class this summer. Probably cuz I haven't seen one in person/public...just tv or whatever. But I'm gonna do it anyway...cuz everyone else is.

And today my teacher said we had to do a nude SELF portrait??? What?! Is that a normal assignment? It kinda goes against what I represent, I'm Muslim and I'm completely covered! like my face hands and feet are the only things that show. So understandably this is something I don't want to do. And theres like almost 20 people in my class and I am not comfortable with that.

BTW my teacher is a gay dude (how do I know he's gay? I have great gaydar)