Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Followingsuitvey: Since it's TMI Thursday, is there any mysteries of the Watermelon you would like to know?

Mind you, I may not answer everything-but I will try.

You bring the video cam, Wishy.

I take flavored creamer or evaporated milk, and a little splenda. I would be more than happy to have you over for coffee.

I made stewed tomatoey chicken in the crockpot. It's GOOOOD.

I don't. I would be scared that either y'all would like me a little TOO much, or would block me for being so gelatenous.

If we could get a sitter for our kids, we would get blitzed out of our minds.

Of course, and German or English beer?

No one under 5'5"-so just one I guess.

I WISH I could afford to travel outside of Rochester. I'm so broke, roaches have bigger bank accounts than I do. That WILL change, though.

Smorb-usually laying on my stomach or doggy style with either a lot of saliva or KY jelly.

And yes. I swallow.

If we were single, Billy, I would gladly become an honorary southern gal for you.

That's something you're gonna have to ask mama, Kristy!

How fast can you get here? There's plenty.

How nerdy am I? I have read through the entire Chronicles of Narnia countless times since 3rd grade, and I read them outloud to my daughter in less than 6 months, while I was pregnant with my son.

I love Lord of the Rings movies, Mel Brooks movies, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and I like to learn big words with some frequency.

The most I spent on a bra at any given time was $30, and for panties-3 for $25. I usually get the multi-packs at Walmart.

Billy does have amazing contacts.

I don't know who is giving thumbs down. But I anticipate this question will be gone before I choose a BA.

Sean and Bald guy.

No and no.

But you can dream.

I never had a nanny. Just mom!

"Watermelon" refers to what it looks like I'm smuggling in the back of my pants...Two big round seedless watermelons. Nerd is actually an inside joke, but I am kind of a nerd.

"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", "Prince Caspian", "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader", "The Silver Chair", "The Horse and His Boy", "The Magician's Nephew", and "The Last Battle",[the following by Frank Peretti] "This Present Darkness", "Piercing the Darkness", "Tilly", "The Oath", "The Prophet", "The Visitation"...Not sure who it's by but "In His Mind's Eye", the like 8 books by Stephen King, all of the Ramona Quimby books when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, The Babysitters' Club series, a BUNCH of Biographys-Florence Nightengale, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, Martin Luther King, Jr, Susan B. Anthony, a whole lot more...Ummm, let's see, I've also ready Charles Dickens, and I've read through the bible four or 5 times. And that's not even ALL I've read! I'm just running out of room!

Favorite Answer

I was given the Narnia books for a Valentines gift years ago, and like you have read them many times. Read all the books you mentioned, should I change my name to nerd nurse susie?

What are your feelings on left-handed, nearsighted southern men, occasionally pictured leaning to their right, while wearing a blue shirt and red tie?

Source(s): No reason.

If we had a sitter for our kids right now...would you pound some drinks with me?

<~~Needs some pounding and some drinks.

When are we gonna meet and well, I'll leave the and to your imagination?

wait..your imagination is pretty strong so let's say drink heavily

Well i was wondering how you got the handle of Water melon...?

Seriously did you and Angie get seperated at birth? LOL

whats the most you have paid for a pair of panties (some reason i hate the word) and bra's?

edit: question number two do you tape your sex!

• Can I have dinner with you? I'm really too tired to cook tonight.

• Lilia

Do you agree Billy has such wonderful contacts?

Plenty, but I don't want to get suspended.