Match each scientist with the subject that made them notable?

scientist

Gregory Mendel

Thomas Hunt Morgan

Erwin Chargaff

Rosalind Franklin

Linus Pauling

Nirenberg

definitions

A) fruit flies; chromosomal theory of inheritance

B) Produced the X-ray crsytallography pictures used to determnine the structure of double-stranded DNA

C) chemist, who predicted the DNA molecule incorrectly.

D) studied the quanities of nucleotides in a given DNA.

E) determined how DNA actually coded for the amino acids.

F) pea plants, genes come in pairs

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A) fruit flies; chromosomal theory of inheritance - Thomas Hunt Morgan

B) Produced the X-ray crsytallography pictures used to determnine the structure of double-stranded DNA - Rosalind Franklin

C) chemist, who predicted the DNA molecule incorrectly. - Linus Pauling

D) studied the quanities of nucleotides in a given DNA. - Edwin Chargaff

E) determined how DNA actually coded for the amino acids. - Marshall Nirenberg

F) pea plants, genes come in pairs - Gregor Mendel.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

a million. definite, the communicate has been going on for years now, and could proceed. 2. not sure that they've, appears like paranoia and shortage of credibility to me. Scientists have not frequently stored quiet whilst believing in something. 3.great, I even have not been deceived. i do no longer declare that guy is the only or maybe the foremost reason for climate exchange, by no ability heard every person declare this. As people, the failings that we are able to do to electrify the aspects exchange are very constrained. we can not end volcanic interest, nor cool the sunlight. we are able to guard, shrink capability utilization, and discover different components of renewable capability. This has additionally been a countrywide protection mandate considering that Nixon, each and every President considering that has talked approximately the could furnish ourselves with capability. because of the fact the only species on the earth able to rational theory and selecting our own strikes, it particularly is clever that we could continuously be the terrific stewards of our planet. If it seems down the line that mans impression on climate exchange is negligible, the strikes pronounced by using many scientists might nevertheless have slowed pollutants a minimum of. that doesn't be a bad factor.

• I know a couple.

Gregory Mendel = F

Thomas Hunt Morgan = A

Rosalind Franklin =B

• These are easy. Just do an internet search on each name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.