Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Can anybody achieve anything by hardwork?

anything means anything,even the state of god or perfection.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, to a point. Hard work alone will not achieve perfection if that is how far you intend to take it. Hard work lays the foundation and further hard work builds the concept and gives it form and the final effort is only to prove to the universe/consciousness that you mean business and that is when your hard work brings Grace. Self effort alone won't achieve perfection. The whole Universe must support your efforts. Or to put it in another way, in the end, your efforts must be aligned with what is true, Reality/God.

In that respect perhaps, 'anything' at all can't be achieved by hard work. No amount of hard work can achieve a 'tower of babel', something that is not aligned with the intent of Life, Love, God.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Great question vicky . My thoughts on your question is this. when you put in %110 effort into whatever you do, ( school work, house chores, anything ) you feel a sense of accomplishment and achievement . even if the job doesn't come out as good as you hoped , you can never feel disappointed with your efforts . you can always say to yourself, I Did The Best I Can . and no one can take that away from you . Besides, the harder you work at something the better you'll be at doing the work . If you use that strategy in everything you do then i believe you'll get good results you'll be happy with . Also, people will appreciate that you take pride in your work and your efforts .

One more thing though . it's a more complicated issue when it comes to working for an employer . It's good to have good work ethics but you dont want the employer taking advantage either .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No of course not. You have to play the hand you've been dealt and hard work will help you make the best of it. But for everyone there are things which are out of reach, a Nobel in hard science, write the great American novel, win Wimbledon, become US President and so on. Doing your best, being a decent person, keeping your word, trying to leave things better than when you found them, these are what matter.

• 1 decade ago

you can achieve lots from hard work. It's a matter of how hard you work to get your goal. Achieving goals isn't easy, i would know. I'm in a state program to where i can't go home until i complete the program. Hard work is the key to acheiving things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Irv S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Of course not.

The pursuit of perfection is an open ended game.

You may approach, but never attain it.

That's the fascination.

• Asker
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No, hard work will only get you so far in life. How can one be perfect from working hard?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone can become president.

The American Dream.

• 1 decade ago

idk? i've worked harder than ever these past 11 years, owning my own business, and every day seems to be more of a challenge!!! people want more for less. quantity over quality? cheap labor?

Source(s): our eCONomy sucks!
  • I don't think so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.