Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Atheists: Am running out of ideas for my questions...prolly take a break or something...?

uh...?

Update:

{{{ZILLA}}} hehehe

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't stay away too long, dammit!

((((AEC))))

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No, don't go, I will miss you!! I almost don't come to R&S anymore, spend most of my time in other sections, only still come to say hello to a few friends, including you. Can never completely abandon my friends :)

Your questions make me smile, I always miss them, when you're not here!!

Just had an idea: what about you go to other sections and ask your questions, the same type of questions, to, say, vegetarians, physicians, astrologists, soccer moms... :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no wonder, I know that feeling.

the reason is:

Every argument and its contra argument were already discussed in the last 50 years over and over again.

The last try of the believers to create new arguments is the popular term

"Intelligent Design".

Its just another word for creationism, but they dont use the word god in their arguments, they are not using scientific approaches to proof their case.

Of course, ID has nothing to do with serious science, all it has, are those famous "dangerous half-trues"

Since we know all arguments, and we know how to reply to all of them, there is nothing new on the horizon, and will not be, unless, science finally figures out the last missing question, how it all begun.

With that, god will die forever !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Before deciding, why not try out my new software program, the Y!A Random Question Generator? It can generate questions for you twenty-four hours a day and save your precious creativity for your lovemamking or baking. Send me a money order now for only $99.99.95.98.95 and I will send you the url to download my new program today!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go outside

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Questions:

The big bang theology is very flawed, how can a big bang cause all of the trees, sun, moon, sky to be in existent?

Believing this means you believe in the impossible and miracles because the chances that there is no higher power is Zero.

Being Atheist seems like fad to me. It also seems like those who are being bigger children that want to make our father angry but only driving themselves mad even though proof if in front of their faces.

I pity Atheists because they are missing out in spiritual fulfillment in life.

Source(s): What I see.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try asking questions for Creationists

• Nah

Jiiiiizzzzzz

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do what I do and go into another category answering questions.

• Jared
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you're asking questions like this, then yeah, it's time for a break.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Perhaps a holy spirit would reenergize you.

Your local bar should have one.

Source(s): Atheist
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.