What did Babe Ruth accomplish on Sept, 24, 1925 that had never been done before?

It was done only one other time during the 20th century. By Ron Lolich on August 22, 1973
Update: I was referring specifically to what are correctly called Ultimate Grand Slams and to the fact that Ruth was the first to do it in extra innings. An Ultimate Grand Slam is a grand slam in a teams last at bat when a team is trailing by three runs and they and they win by one run. You did a great job Utter Chaos... show more I was referring specifically to what are correctly called Ultimate Grand Slams and to the fact that Ruth was the first to do it in extra innings.
An Ultimate Grand Slam is a grand slam in a teams last at bat when a team is trailing by three runs and they and they win by one run.
You did a great job Utter Chaos and your answer was otherwise correct and extremely inclusive.
My hat is off to you.
Have a great day.
Update 2: Good old Rock Firestorm. He never can seem to read a question properly. Was his answer funny: Hilarious, NOT