Not really p&p but need some advice?

heya all, we r in the uk my auntie is 40, her children are 10 and 8 her husband works full time (self employed road surfacer) myself, billy and my other autn work for the same company and i know what he earns, its ok, but not enough to support a family of 4. my auntie was diagnosed with MS (multiple... show more heya all,
we r in the uk

my auntie is 40, her children are 10 and 8 her husband works full time (self employed road surfacer)

myself, billy and my other autn work for the same company and i know what he earns, its ok, but not enough to support a family of 4.

my auntie was diagnosed with MS (multiple sclorosis) about 2 years ago, she is on injections.

she cant work as the disease has wasted away her muscles, in her erm...bottom.

what i mean is when she needs to go, it has to be then. she wont go on long car journeys, hates visiting others and also has had so many embarrassing accidents. its really upsetting.

she walks ok, although she had a relapse last year and couldnt walk, she managed a shuffle.

she has had her disabilty request rejected 3 times!!! now a friend of mine, is also 40, works with me, she was on disabilty for 10years due to artheristis, she gets allowance, a paid for car and free tax.

her husband works for us aswell, and he gets a lot more money. honestly, i swear if never seen her in pain or not be able to do anything.

what can we do to help my aunt recieve what she is entitled to? i mean, if she goes to town, she panics if she parks 2 far away from a shop incase she cant make it to the loo iside.

its absurd x

what do u lot think? any ideas? my auntie is liek my sister and such a bubbly and happy person, i just hate to see her go through this xxx
Update: oooh i never thought about the press.....

thanks all xx
Update 2: queen emma- her hubby has his own car, she drives the paid for 1 everywhere, and surley the money to help with the care is 'carers allowance' when my auntie had her relapse, she couldnt walk, get down the stairs...... yes granted shes not in a wheel chair but she still cannot work, i just think with all... show more queen emma- her hubby has his own car, she drives the paid for 1 everywhere, and surley the money to help with the care is 'carers allowance'

when my auntie had her relapse, she couldnt walk, get down the stairs......
yes granted shes not in a wheel chair but she still cannot work, i just think with all the money wasted by our government its a disgrace!!!!