Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

can excessive masturbation cause hair loss?

i m 19 and masturbating since i was 10.i hav been facing hair loss problem 4m last 2 yrs .my head is still ok 2 look at as i cam easily hide d bald spots.but since 3 months i m facing excessive hail loss problem.the only gud thing hair loss has done 2 me is that it has stopped me 4m MASTURBATING .i hav not masturbated since one month and i wanna continue that but i also wanna get rid of hair loss coz dis troubling me all day and night i m worried of my hairs.help me please.

Favorite Answer

Masturbating has no permanent consequences. But doing it too often is a bad habit because it can get addictive.

1

Source(s): Stop Losing Hairs http://sparkindl.info/HowToStopHairLoss

Does Masturbastion Cause Hair Loss

If you really want to know how to regrow hair naturally you must first find out the main source of the problem. Because unless you do, all you will be doing is coming back and forth in between solutions but not really going anywhere. In fact you might up doing just more harm than good. There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall and you need to find out which one exactly is responsible for the problem you are having now. Of course male pattern baldness is still the most common cause, but what if you are a woman? This is the reason why you will need to really dig down and see the source of your problem. Other causes of hair loss may include; severe mental or emotional stress, excessive use of coloring or bleaching agents, traction alopecia or excessive strain on the scalp due to braiding or corn rowing, hormonal changes, alopecia areata or hair loss due to autoimmune diseases, and many more.

Each of these conditions will require a different approach in order to achieve success regardless of whether you’re going to be using conventional or natural methods. If you are in need of more information regarding how to regrow hair naturally one book that has plenty of information can be found at https://tr.im/p6d31 and will prove to be of great help to your search.

There is NO proven proof that masturbating causes hair loss, or anything else that you've probably heard over the years. Normal hair loss is anywhere from 50-150 strands throughout the course of a day, so 5-9 strands in the shower aren't nothing! How about yanking the monkey a little less? Get a different hobby if you are still worried about it! ;)

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDIqA

• corn

Can Masterbation Cause Hair Loss

Normal masturbation has never been shown conclusively to have any ill effects, even performed on a daily basis, with the possible exception of chafing. The fact is many men, in fact most men will lose their hair as they age. It's in the genes, and there's not much one can do about it...except beat it to the punch and take to shaving your head. There are kinds of hair loss that can be effected by health. Particularly the bald spot many men develop at their crown, which has been shown to be the result of poor circulation in some cases. Male pattern baldness and receding hairlines however don't offer much hope of a cure, and none of them are effected by masturbation, other than potentially positively as stress can cause baldness in extreme cases, and masturbation certainly helps with that.

Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.

1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..

2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.

3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..

4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.

5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.

Source(s): ■ 21 Natural Methods To Reverse Your Hair Loss ■ http://www.regrowmyhair.info

There are many causes to premature ejaculation and every cause requires a different treatment depending on each individual's situation and preference as well. Sometimes premature ejaculation is due to an over-sensitive glans (skin of penis head). This reduces your ejaculatory control. At other times, it could also be a matter of psychology effect like stress, fear of poor performing. A weak PC muscles (muscles located between the anus and testicles) also causes premature ejaculation. Good news is premature ejaculation can be prevented and cured and there are many treatments out there. But to start off, it's advisable to resort to some safe, natural and proven methods which cure the problem from its root cause. I was once suffered from the same problem and that brought so much stress to me and my girlfriend (now my wife). I tried many different treatments including cream, pill and gel. But really healed me was some simple proven natural techniques including exercising my PC muscles, learning to monitor and control my level of sexual arousal, using last-longer sexual positions, correct breathing methods etc. I learned the hard way, but you really dont have to. Here is the free ebook where you can get a general idea of what premature ejaculation really is, its causes and how to treat premature ejaculation: ( http://prematurejaculation.kyma.info ) The fact is, you can really cure and control premature ejaculation in a matter of weeks, you just need the right information. Hope this helps.

Ehm..

There are many natural ways to cure premature ejaculation. A proven natural method can be found on this site http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=565

Recent polls have shown that the average length of intercourse is usually anywhere between 2 to 12 minutes. Most often those diagnosed with premature ejaculation climax in less than a minute or two, and there are even those who ejaculate before there is any sort of penetration. In all actuality, “too short” is really just a matter of opinion. The most important factor is if a man feels that he is unable to control his ejaculation and is frequently climaxing before he would like. Any man who feels that this is a problem for him may be suffering from some form of premature ejaculation.

I hope it helps

• MSU69

I guess my years of masturbation have caused my loss of hair and the fact I went blind also. This message is being sent by my seeing eye dog. Jackmeoff.