Pokemon Diamond: Can you buy Master Balls anywhere?

Where do you buy master balls because Im trying to catch Azelf and I cant catch it!!! I get its hp down to red then I throw some poke balls and I still cant catch it! And I already used the one that Cyrus gave me on Dialga so... Is it possible to get another one?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think you could buy a master ball because then the game would be too easy.I would like too but it's not possible.You should throw ultra balls and great balls at it.And it would be much easier if you could make him sleep or paralyze but NO poisoned because it's gonna die.

If you have a firered or a leafgreen then you can easily transfer a master ball from them via pal park.If you have master ball in them.And if you had an emerald you could multiply the master ball and then transfer them into diamond and pearl.

I hope I helped you dear :D

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You shouldn't have used that Master Ball on Dialga. Did you know that Dialga has the second highest Catch Rate on any Legendary pokemon? Meaning, it's relatively easy to catch than any other Legendary pokemon.

You cannot buy Master Balls anywhere. I't s not sold on any PokeMart. The only way to get another Master Ball is either through the Lottery in the 1st Floor of Jubilife City TV Station(all of your Pokemon's ID Number must match with the Numbers you've drawn) or, if you have any of the previous pokemon games, Migrate Pokemon holding a Master Ball into your DS Diamond game.

You should put Azelf to Sleep first then chuck Dusk/ Unltra Balls at it. A Spritomb that knows the move Taunt could take Azelf's moves easily and not take any damage at all. It;s easier to catch if you do this way.

• 4 years ago

Without R4, then use a Action Replay This can hack your game, but you will have too buy the game though Another way to get Masterballs is to win the Lotto but that is hard Hope this helped Mip

• 1 decade ago

If you buy action replay at any game store you can put codes in it which will get you unlimited master balls and alot of other things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no you could buy a Master Balls but you could Use action replay to got it.

• 1 decade ago

Use action replay

or

get 2 dittos and make one hold the master ball, the egg will be a ditto and then that baby ditto will have a master ball.

also

in every game there is 2 masterballs!

pls answer my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200905...

• 1 decade ago

from what ive heard and by my own personal exprience dusk balls work good on uxie and azelf thats how i caught them but to answer you question no u cannot get another unless you do wat the people above me said

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.