most of the religious and culture scientist convert to Islam ?

that what i heard from one of my friends

is that really right?

and why?

for ur information boba what u said is totally wrong i studied history and most of the arab scientist who built all kinds of sciences came after mohammed not before

so plz if u r not sure of something don't write it

• Favorite Answer

Yes Thats true :

and here r some reasons:

@@@

Said About Islam

"Muhummed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities." [Encyclopedia Britannica]

"The Religion of Islam is growing faster than any other religion in the world." [MIKE WALLACE, 60 MINUTES]

"I HAVE STUDIED HIM - THE WONDERFUL MAN - AND IN MY OPINION , HE MUST BE CALLED THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY." [George Bernard Shaw, in "The Genuine Islam,- Vol. 1, No. 81936.]

It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur'An about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from Allah, or Allah, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah. [Professor Keith Moore, one of the world’s prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada]

"It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read or write. In fact, he was illiterate. We are talking about 1400 years ago. You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance. There are too many accuracy’s and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind in concerning that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements." Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy, and a professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level." [Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p. 33.]

Everything made so much sense. This is the beauty of the Qur'An; it asks you to reflect and reason....When I read the Qur'An further, it talked about prayer, kindness and charity. I was not a Muslim yet, but I felt the only answer for me was the Qur'An and God had sent it to me." [Cat Stevens (Now Yusuf Islam), former British pop star.]

Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born at Mecca, in Arabia the man who, of all men exercised the greatest influence upon the human race . . . Mohammed . . . " [John William Draper, M.D., L.L.D., A History of the Intellectual Development of Europe, London 1875, Vol.1, pp.329-330]

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age.[G.B. Shaw, THE GENUINE ISLAM, Vol. 1, No. 81936.]

"The rise of Islam is perhaps the most amazing event in human history. Springing from a land and a people like previously negligible, Islam spread within a century over half the earth, shattering great empires, overthrowing long established religions, remoulding the souls of races, and building up a whole new world - world of Islam.

'I believe in One God and Mahomet the Apostle of God,' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honours of the prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtue, and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion." [Edward Gibbon and Simon Ocklay, HISTORY OF

THE SARACEN EMPIRE, London, 1870, p. 54.]

"The doctrine of brotherhood of Islam extends to all human beings, no matter what color, race or creed. Islam is the only religion which has been able to realize this doctrine in practice. Muslims wherever on the world they are will recognize each other as brothers." [Mr. R. L. Mellema, Holland, Anthropologist, Writer and Scholar.]

"It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher." [Annie Besant, THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF MUHAMMAD, Madras, 1932, p.4.]

"The essential and definite element of my conversion to Islam was the Qur'ân. I began to study it before my conversion with the critical spirit of a Western intellectual .... There are certain verses of this book, the Qur'ân, revealed more than thirteen centuries ago, which teach exactly the same notions as the most modern scientific researches do. This definitely converted me." [Ali Selman Benoist, France, Doctor of Medicine.]

Source(s): Few miracles Of Quran Big Bang When describing the creation of the "heavens and the earth," the Qur'an states the theory of the "Big Bang" explosion at the start of it . the Qur'an says that "the heavens and the earth were joined together as one unit, before they were aparted: Quran (21:30) {Have not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We cloved them asunder} [cloved them asunder means separated them]. and this was 1400 years before the discovery of the big bang theory. Expansion of Universe this amazing theory was discovered in the 20th century that the universe is continuing to expand after the big bang explosion,, this idea ; that the universe is continuing to expand. was mentioned in quran 1430 years ago : {and The heavens, We have built them with power. And verily, We are still expanding it} (51:47). Someone 1400 years ago could not know the heavens and the earth had the same origin: Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world's most famous geologists. He is a Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. Professor Alfred said: "Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a Bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case." @@@
  • Tara

First Prophet Isa(PBUH*) existed. Prophet Isa(PBUH*) is in Jinnah now awaiting the coming of the Djjal. Yes it is true that Islam came up with improved mathematics, medicine, inventions that the West now uses while Europe was still in the Dark Ages. Sadly the Muslim empire declined after the death of General Saladin. But at it's height of power it was the greatest empire that ever lived and everyone lived in peace. The Christians like King Richard the Lionhearted wanted to steal Jerusalem, Palestine from the Muslims and force the Muslims to convert to Christianity so that is while the Crusades happened and the Arabs/Muslims with General Saladin's help and leadership took back Palestine and that was why the Muslim empire was so great. You know there were many Muslims who went to study in Spain to gain more knowledge because there are some great universities in Spain and in Europe.

• BPK

My personal experiences as well as what I read and see (and its a lot) tells me that most people with violent tendencies convert to Islam as it justifies and gives such people a platform for their acts. There are probably less than 1% of the top most scientists in the world who are followers of Islam. And yes, what is a religious scientist/culture scientist?

That is true.

- Islam encourages people to read and research. The first word in the Quran was 'read'.

- The Quran talks about the stages of embryonic development before actually discovering them. Go and see yourself.

- The Quran is a miracle as it is the source of Arabic language. The Quran states a challenge that if the Jinns and people gathered together to get something like this Quran they would not be able even if they are in one place (it is something like this).

It is true that all (I am not sure if I should say all or almost, but I am not aware of anyone who came before the Prophet) scientists came after Mohammad (Peace be Upon Him).

I would recommend you to go to http://www.scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php and watch the videos where scientists have themselves confessed that Quran could not have been the work of a human.

Also watch the video European SCIENTIST Converts To ISLAM http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=-578930...

There are many scientists who have reverted to Islam its true but I don't think I would use the word ''most''. Also there are many born raised Muslims who are scientists too. So very many of scientific discoveries and innovations where from Muslims and Islam...

That is a fact which I know I am going to get plenty of thumbs down for from all the angry little atheists who cannot contemplate Islam and Science being compatible but there you go....care I? Not a jot...

http://muslimheritage.com/topics/default.cfm?Artic...

http://www.islamfortoday.com/athar04.htm

http://www.ummah.net/history/scholars/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scient...

http://www.islamicmedicine.org/nonmuslim.htm

http://www.themodernreligion.com/verses_sci.htm

I could be here all day.....knock yourselves out haters!

Most scientists in the west are non religious... Most scientific community in India is largely Hindu, and religious.

Most scientific community in far east is either atheist, Buddhist or follow Shintoism.

Most scientific community in the arab world - well, science and arab world, thats an oxymoron!

Like Micheal Jackson & M.Ali

This b ook is brilliant, and look at the author. I suggest you order it, the postage rates are very low, and this is a very renowned scientist.

http://www.idci.co.uk/product.php?id=1733

97% of Scientists are atheists. The 3% are mostly environmentalists.