momo asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我改一下讀書計劃嗎((急件))

(1)Short-term goal

I will read English magazines, foreign literature and listen to ICRT to improve my English ability.

During the first year, I would like to take an elective course of international courtesy. I hope one day I can travel around the world. Therefore the knowing the international manner is important. During the sophomore year, I would like to learn another foreign language such as France or Spanish.

(2)Mid-term goal

Nowadays getting certificate is important. I will be positive to prepare the exam. For instance, TOEIC and IELTS. People now are emphasizing on tourism. For this reason I would like to learn something about Recreation Industry Management on the junior .On the other hand I will take up a matter with travel agency. And try to guide foreigner of Taiwan.

To improve my speaking ability. In the third year, I would like to take an elective of interpreter curriculum. To settle a good interview I want to learn how to introduce myself.

(3)Long-term goal

I believe after four years of studying in Department of Applied Foreign Languages. My English will become better. After I graduate, I want to put into practice what I have been learned. I want to be an interpreter. I love foreigner literature so much. I hope that I can have a chance to enter a publishing house to become a translator.

Thanks for reading my statement of proposal. I hope to enter Department of Applied Foreign Languages of NPIC. Please give me an opportunity to be your student.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

(1)Short-term goal

I will regular read English magazines, foreign literature and listen to ICRT to improve my English ability.

During the first year, I would like to take an elective course of international courtesy. I hope one day I can travel around the world, therefore the knowledge of (knowing也是正確) the international manner is important, during the sophomore year, I would like to learn another foreign language such as French or Spanish as my second language.

(2)Mid-term goal

Nowadays, getting certificates is important, so I will be positive to prepare the examinations(複數) like TOEIC and IELTS, people now pay much attention to tourism, for this reason, I would like to learn something about Recreation Industry Management in the junior, on the other hand, I will take up a matter in travel agency. to try guiding(減少使用 to) foreigners to know Taiwan.

To improve my English ?speaking ability, in the third year, I would like to take an elective of interpreter curriculum, to settle a good interview, I will learn how to introduce myself.

(3)Long-term goal

I believe after four years of studying in the Department of Applied Foreign Languages, my English will become better, after I graduate, I want to put into practice what I have been learned in school. I wish to(減少使用want to) be an interpreter and I love foreigner literature so much, so I hope that I will have a chance to enter a publishing house to become a translator in the future.

Thanks for reading the statement of my proposal, I hope to enter the Department of Applied Foreign Languages of NPIC, if you offer me an opportunity to be your student, I will be very appreciate ,.

2009-06-01 15:15:41 補充:

修正

最後一行 I will be very appreciate 去除 be ,並於appreciate 後加受詞 it, 於最末請修正為句點。

I will very appreciate it.