asked in 政治與政府法律與道德 · 1 decade ago

可有人熟悉這是詐騙手法嗎

非洲女孩說她的父親被殺身亡,存在銀行巨額存款女兒不能直接領 須轉出給外國善心領養人,但領養人要先支付給非洲那裡的律師3千多歐元的文件及律師費用,其內容如下,請熟悉該手法者幫忙指點

Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner, Miss Gladys Moniba about issuing to you an Authorization letter/affidavit of oath that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer a legitimately deposit of her late father fund from Barclays Bank PLC London

to your account in your country or any place of your choice. Prior to my enquirers from the bank and high court, after reading the Bank mail which your partner forwarded to me from the Bank I understand from the Bank mail that there are few major documents required by them before the transfer of the Fund to you.

1) A draft copy of an application letter requesting for the closure and transfer of the said fund.

2) A photocopy of your international passport. Hence you have this, It is presently remaining two documents. Which is Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Oath, this will enables the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Miss Gladys. Due to the law conscientiously mandated by the Federal Government of Senegal on foreign investors in the Notary Republic of Senegal at the moment. Investors are hereby to fit the sum of 2,450Euros ,this is for authentic authentication of the power of attorney at the high court and for notary stamping at the notary republic before it becomes valid. My legal processing fee is 1,200Euros,total (3,650Euros).

續上文

To speedy the process you are to send this money to me today through Western Union Money Transfer.(which is the fastest way of sending money

to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.

You are to send the (3,650Euros) with the name bellow

FIRST NAME. Brian

SURNAME . Sylvester.

PASSPORT. A 1187976

No 41 Avenue Blise Diange'(2nd floor)

Dakar Senegal Forward along to my noble law firm your full contact address (Full Name, Address ) as you may want it to appear in the above Documents. I however need a copy of your passport or ID card or driving license or whatever documents recognized by government of your country.

Call me immediately for the information or alternatively send me a direct email as soon as you send the money today to enable me to start up the process immediately.

Yours sincerely in service,

Barr Brian.

(Principal Partner)

(+221-77-3608219)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

送你一段話 <台灣人,勇於冒險,死不認錯,聽騙不聽勸>

心不貪,就不會被騙

重點是動機為何?

有一大筆鉅款要給領養人,他沒其他親人可領養嗎?

非要外國人嗎?

台灣有這樣的例子嗎?

重點是輪得到你身上嗎?

Source(s): 經驗

單純的詐騙手法

基本上有任何要你先匯款的動作

我都本能反應認為是詐騙的

須轉出給外國善心領養人???

那她們本國人不能認養嗎?何況她父親在銀行巨額存款

領養人要先支付給非洲那裡的律師3千多歐元的文件及律師費用

重點來了....你要先付錢

不要想天上會掉下來禮物

通常天上會掉下來的只有鳥糞

我猜應該是詐騙的啦