?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

So what are your thoughts about John Lithgow joining up for Dexter Season 4?

There are PLOT SPOILERS in the article so you've been warned!

http://tv.ign.com/articles/986/986927p1.html

This amps me up for the new season. Yes it sounds a bit like season 1 but with it's track record for getting better every season and the addition of Ltihgow's character I CANNOT wait for the new season.

So what do you all think? Good, bad, excited, bummed?

BTW it helps you get excited about Lithgow being introduced if you've seen some of his past movies and Tv show.

I have a weird feeling we're going to see a weird mix of Dick from 3rd Rock from the Sun and Qualen (Cliffhanger) mixed with some Blake (Ricochet) in the new season. lol

Favorite Answer

Well, this is the first I've heard and I am highly pleased. Lithgow has always taken on such quirky roles that I can't wait to see what he does with this character. He does do a mighty fine psycho! Thanks for posting about it, btw.

What a shame, I blame the Nationals for pushing him too a ways interior the 1st place. definite that is a sturdy component that he's been large and what no longer. however the Nationals pushed him to the element the place he effed up his elbow and now desires Tommy John surgical technique. yet consistent with risk this would be a reliable component for him in view that look at each and all the pitchers who've had Tommy John surgical technique consisting of Tim Hudson, Josh Johnson, Chris Capenter and so on..

I love Dexter. I love Lithgow. It should be awesome. [: