If one of your family members died this week, would you care?

How would it effect you and your daily life?

Really think about it.

Favorite Answer

I think this is a really gray area to counter, but I have many emotions to share. It really depends on which family member though. I love all of my siblings, and the both of my parents, yet the one who would hit me the most is my mother. She brought me into this world, and as a koala cub clings to her mother, I clung to mine. She didn't have a choice on deciding which child would be her "baby" I made it for her. I never left my mother, could barely stay with my grandparents, or a babysitter. I'd stay up all night until she came home. She took care of me and my older sisters when my father disowned us. He felt I was not his, and due to the occupation my mother had so did everyone else. She grew into an amazing woman, and I live the life she never had. These past few years have nearly destroyed me, and it is because of her that I can say I am alive, and a graduate of high school. If my mother died this week, I will have no one to understand me. No one has been here like she has. I could go move in with my dad, but it wouldn't be the same. So honestly if she died, so would I. If not physically then mentally. I could never live a happy life knowing that I have to wake up each and everyday without her. I am 18, I am still dependent on her. We help each other when we're sick, we are so much alike it is ridiculous. If she died I wouldn't live in the nice house I do now, I would have to get a better job, and I don't think I could deal with it. You might say she's babying me, but I am mentally ill. She is my happy thought. My smile to wake up to. My comfort. Everything no one in life could measure up to. There are times when just driving down the street I think about her death, and I just cry. I cry because it kills me to know that one day she will die. It could be this week, it could even be tomorrow. So I could careless of what people think of our relationship, I will hold my mothers hand. So when that moment comes, and she really leaves this world, she'll go knowing how great of a job she has done, and how much her baby will always love her. Then maybe I can finally let go, and know that I did the best I could at being there for her.

• me too

Of course I would care.

depending on the person though, would depend on how it effects my daily life...

If my mom died, I would kill myself. If my sister or father died I would probably be depressed for a while and get over it within a year or so, but I wouldn't show that I miss them.

Not a bit. I have no family and haven't in 50 years.

depends on the member

like if it was my child I would die, my parents I would be like dang,sibling I would be like i saw that coming anyone else I would probably not care

Obviously I would care. My grandma is dying right now.... :( I would be sad and more depressed than I already am.

well if it was a close person then it would suck and i would be depressed, but if i didn't really no them then i would not really care.

yea. i love all my family memebrs. even though some can really get on my nerves...

depends on which one ...lol just kidding