EvE Online Ship Graphics Problem?

Hi, I have just recently started playing Eve online for the first time. I logged into the game great, all my graphics settings are at maximum and runs smoothly. The only problem is my ship... the ships's graphics are all jumbled up, and you can see through it. It scrambles around like static almost, and the... show more Hi, I have just recently started playing Eve online for the first time. I logged into the game great, all my graphics settings are at maximum and runs smoothly. The only problem is my ship... the ships's graphics are all jumbled up, and you can see through it. It scrambles around like static almost, and the only things on the ship that are smooth are the actual guns. Any suggestions?
Update: I have an ATi Radeon Mobility X700

Im almost positive that all my drivers are up to date
Update 2: Actually I just found out all of the ships within the game have this problem. its so weird