promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it still possible that Adam Lambert be our American Idol after what happened with the texting thing?

Update:

Could they change it since Arkansas cheated or whatever happened?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It could be possible.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I doubt it because I saw web sites where Adam fans were taught how to power text. You can't be so naive as to think this doesn't happen with other contestants can you?

This whole issue is getting out of hand. Come on people, it's just a talent show. Both Kris and Adam are good guys who will do fine without all this ruckus.

• 1 decade ago

possibly if all the adam fans create some type of hype about it and start calling out american idol and at and t

just do something that would lead lots of people to call foul

i mean adam did deserve to win

if nothing happens i'd never watch AI again, this was the first time i watched AI-well the last two episodes anyways, because of adam

adam would still have the better career than kris

kris sounds so boring, he's like david cook. we didn't need another david cook-we needed an adam

• 1 decade ago

I know! Adam did DESERVE to win, Kris is just a stupid excuse for a recording artist and will become the next Taylor Hicks (He got dropped from his recording label because of lack of personality && too lazy to record) Adam is beautiful in every way (inner and OBVIOUSLY outer ;]) ! And ALESANA, wow what a good idea, lets get all if the adam fans together and DEMAND for him to be it. Kris allen is useless and a cheater, and cheaters never win. He is totally ungracious and Adam is very gracious.

PS : Adam is already better off though with his record deal and being the new lead singer of queen, which is basically him becoming the next Freddie Mercury. Thats a bigger accomplishment than becoming "American Idol"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, it's not possible. I think Adam should have won, but it's over. There is no way to re-count the votes, many of which were multiple votes from the same person, or to recreate the vote. It's over.

• 1 decade ago

No, because he has already been declared the winner of American Idol....Sorry :( (I liked Adam better though :] )

• Gaby
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, that's completely unfair to Kris and his fans.

And the text thing is just a rumor anyway. People just love to find excuses as to why Kris shouldn't be our American Idol.

I think he deserved to win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Adam better so that would OK w/ me.

• 1 decade ago

maybe but i bet people did the same thing when they voted for adam!!!!

kris is way better and he deseved it!

• 1 decade ago

maybe....... but im not sure..... i mean adam soo deserved to win!!!!! i really wanted adam to win!!!!!-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.