how do i whiten my teeth with baking soda & peroxide?

i've heard that you can whiten your teeth with baking soda and peroxide, but how exactly do you do it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The home recipes for whiter teeth is a paste consisting of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, table salt and a dab of toothpaste. It is a cheap, safe and effective way to keep your teeth white over time. But it has a bad taste.

The recipes of teeth whitening paste is :

3 Teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide

2 Teaspoons of baking soda

1/2 Teaspoons of table salt

Some toothpaste

Made & Use with image:

http://www.teethwhiteningbest.com/teeth-whitening-...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Make a paste out of the baking soda and peroxide. Brush your teeth with it. It tastes nasty, but it works.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

okay get one of those sports mouth guards then follow the intructions to make it form to your mouth. then get some like 3 dollar teeth whiteing paste. and then put it in the mouth gaurd and put it in your mouth for like 5 minutes. go to youtube for more intructions. or kandeejohnson's chanel/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ive tryed that too,

all you have to is mix them both into a cup, poor it in your mouth and gargle the mixture over your teeth, then spit it out and rince.

just do your best not to swallow it(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

crest white strips work the best i noticed the whitness after the first time i used them! its not a waste of money it works and lasts long time. and its enamel safe.

• 1 decade ago

i have heard of that method to i think your supposed to mix it to a paste and brush your teeth with it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you also need bleach. mix them together and gargle. you can swallow it if you want, too. clorox also helps!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmvOn...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.