My youtube video? Audio?

Hi, I uploaded a slideshow to Youtube with a song, and I got this message (via email) "Your video, ___________, may include audio content that is owned or licensed by UMG . As a result, your video is blocked everywhere except in these locations: (none listed) What should I do? No action is required... show more Hi, I uploaded a slideshow to Youtube with a song, and I got this message (via email)

"Your video, ___________, may include audio content that is owned or licensed by UMG .
As a result, your video is blocked everywhere except in these locations: (none listed)
What should I do?

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available in the locations listed above. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

Under certain circumstances, you may dispute this copyright claim. These are: (1) if the content is mistakenly identified and is actually completely your original creation; or (2) if you believe your use does not infringe copyright (e.g. it is fair use under US law); or (3) if you are actually licensed by the owner to use this content.

Learn more about the dispute process."

Help! I signed out and I could find it, and I can watch it. Does that mean that only people in the USA (where I live) can watch it, or what? How does this affect my video? Thanks.