OLTL Fans - Who else is ready for this witch, Stacey to go down?!?

I can not stand it anymore! I wish Gigi would take her down already. She has got it coming to her bad and I can not wait to see it happen. But, WHEN??? Enough is enough already! I hate her!

Best Answer

Yay, Schuyler!!! When I saw him with that bag of blood I knew he wasn't going to let it go. Now Gigi knows that something's up so I'm sure that the two of them won't stop until they dig up the whole truth. Finally! I can't wait for them to take her down!

• Jewels

Down into the Bottomless Pits of Hell ... but if that's not possible, I'd settle for her to be chained up into the same deep, dark dungeon she's got her and Gigi's parents crammed up in.

I have a feeling that some-thing's gonna happen, though. Gigi is too overconfident ... and when that happens, it usually means that the soap writers are messing with us again!

edit: maybe Roxy and Gigi can petition the Witches' Board Meeting to lend Stacey a broomstick for her to fly on out of Llanview ... and take a few others with her, huh?

I don't understand why they brought Stacey into things to begin with. She brings nothing to the show and the storyline involving the blood was just to bring Rex's supposedly comatose dad into the picture. Maybe he'll wake up, kill Stacey thinking the blonde hair is Roxy, and we can watch OLTL in peace.

That is the only thing keeping me interested in this story right now,for the day to come that Stacy is knocked down. This girl needs to go really, no one can stand her and the acting is not good at all. The soaps mags rip both the character and the actress apart every week!

• lucy

I can't wait for this nightmare to be over Stacey's pug dog face is getting on my nerve's big time i hope she goes down and out in a big way.

Hopefully not much longer.And I hope Gigi makes Stacey pay.

I think by next week, her bubble will have burst.

Schuyler blew the whistle on her to Gigi today....and Rex is so annoyed with her. Down with Stacy!!!

• MAK

Me i'm ready for her to go down I will be FIRST in line, and when I get done with her there won't be anything left for the rest of you, SORRY!

Yeah, I'm with you on that. In fact - I have it on right now!

She's not that great of a 'villian', just a big pain on the screen!

Will love to see her get her dues!

Oh geeze I have been ready for her to leave since the first day she arrived on the show..