Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

The best place to live in Tennessee?

So, currently I live in Illinois. But I've been to Tennessee many, many times. And I'm planning to move there soon. But I can't quite decide where exactly to move. I want to be very close to downtown Nashville. But then I'd like to maybe have a nice big yard. But then again I HATE suburbs. So what would be the best? Haha. Any Ideas?

Favorite Answer

I grew up in Franklin. It used to be a small town, now its like a part of Nashville. Also Gallatin, Hendersonville or "Brentioch" are some up and coming areas to look at. "Brentioch is the blurred line between the affluent city of Brentwood and the not so affluent side of Antioch"

plane mechanic attempt the Helicopter fix in Blountville Tennessee. they simply geared up a clean facility. The fix copters from all over the rustic. that is located interior the Tri Citites business park. in case you reside interior the county you will in no way if ever have any problems. I even have not locked my doorways in so long I even have misplaced the considerable to the abode, see what I recommend. even while i pass on vaction.

brentwood,

its a pretty nice town with lots of things to do.

its not even that bad of a drive down to nashville either, if i do say so myself its a pretty good drive.

but you should check brentwood out.

Not living in Tennessee.

That's like asking where is the best place to get shot on your body.