Can I build a house with a USDA Rural Development loan?

I already have some acreage, and all it would need is septic and well, along with a home of course. Would I need a contractor to build it? There are no homes in my area that would be USDA-approved for my loan amount.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    in short yes they do construction loans for a single family unit. So see a mortgage professional in your area to get approved

    I am a mortgage banker in TN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.