Would it be ok to introduce a 9 week old rottweiler to an 8 year old german shepard?

Well we have had out German shepard since he was 6 weeks old, he is very healthy and in his whole life has been to the vet twice because he backed into a glass fish tank when he got scared and had to have stitches, other than that he has been fine. Me and my sister take him on a walk nearly everyday and if we cant... show more Well we have had out German shepard since he was 6 weeks old, he is very healthy and in his whole life has been to the vet twice because he backed into a glass fish tank when he got scared and had to have stitches, other than that he has been fine. Me and my sister take him on a walk nearly everyday and if we cant take him out then he is able to run around in the back garden, he is aggressive but my dad has got him to be ok with my uncles German shepard which is also male and also 2 female staffs, he also got friendly with a male boxer who kept coming into out back garden. My dads friend has asked if he would like a 9 week old rottweiler puppy. He said he would ask to ask my mum and if she said yes he would have to go meet the puppy with the dog we already have, and of out dog now is ok with the puppy we may have him. My dog now since getting older is a lot calmer but still aggressive (he is a guard dog).
Do you think the puppy would be ok, because i though that if my dog sees that it is a puppy then there wont be any danger to my dad, but could i be wrong?
Update: We need a guard dog because if you lived on my street you would know why, people's houses getting robbed, cars being robbed and burnt, houses being burt (with people in!). Its for our own safety and he is happy so whats the point in stopping him, if he gets told off for doing something he has been doing for... show more We need a guard dog because if you lived on my street you would know why, people's houses getting robbed, cars being robbed and burnt, houses being burt (with people in!). Its for our own safety and he is happy so whats the point in stopping him, if he gets told off for doing something he has been doing for most of his life it would confuse him.
Update 2: Well what my dad has done in the past, is put both dogs on a lesh, he holds my dog then my sister holds the other and then let them look at eachother, then if my dog isnt barking or trying to get at the other dog he lets them closer and closer until they are like sniffing eachother, he leaves them like this for... show more Well what my dad has done in the past, is put both dogs on a lesh, he holds my dog then my sister holds the other and then let them look at eachother, then if my dog isnt barking or trying to get at the other dog he lets them closer and closer until they are like sniffing eachother, he leaves them like this for about 5 minutes then if they seem fine he lets them off the lesh then if they are fine he lets them in the house.
Update 3: His protective of my dad, me, my 2 sisters, my big sisters boyfriend , my mum, my auntie and her ex then her 2 kids but when my cousin was born 3 years ago and he met my dog for the first time my dog didnt do anything, and now my cousin sits next to my dog eating chocolate and stuff and sometimes gives my dog... show more His protective of my dad, me, my 2 sisters, my big sisters boyfriend , my mum, my auntie and her ex then her 2 kids but when my cousin was born 3 years ago and he met my dog for the first time my dog didnt do anything, and now my cousin sits next to my dog eating chocolate and stuff and sometimes gives my dog chocolate or what ever he is eating. My dog itnt dominant, when we had a dog which was dominant he was scared to be around her and when they were down stairs at night he would try to come in mine and my sisters room to get away from her, and because his bed was under the stairs and my mum and dad put one under the stairs for her too he would choose to sleep near the front door instead of on his bed near her. He is very trained, and does what he is told most of the time.