promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 1 decade ago

How do I go on my router configuration Web Page?

i just tried to connect to xbox live and it said your router or ISP may be blocking access to xbox live and that i have to go on my pc and go to my router config. web page and make sure 3074 is open on my firewall

Any help please ??

Update:

K k wtf ?

and when i do that enter when i typed ip config it asks for a user name and password

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ded
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

klick on your Start button and select "Run...". There, type "cmd" into the field and hit ok (without the quotes).

Then type "ipconfig" into the black window that opened and hit enter.

this will give you some infos, one of it beeing your Default Gateway.

Note this address: something like 192.168.0.1 or the likes and enter this exact number into the internet browser on your pc.

You should now connect to the webbrowser of your router.

It might want a username and password and you should have the option to configure the port to open. Unfortunately, the configuration is alwasy different on different router models, so without the exact router model you have we can not tell you how exactly to configure the router to open the port.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • GTB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It would be helpful if you indicated your router brand.

Regardless, you need to get the manual for it as the manual provides the exact "how to do it" info for your router.

You need to enter the router's LAN IP address in your web browser, then log in with user name and password to get to the router configuration. From there you need to determine the DHCP pool and then determine which static LAN IP address you want to give to your X Box. Then you go to the port forwarding page in router configuration and open the port 3074, define it as TCP or UDP as is needed per X Box documentation, and assign the port opening to your X Box IP address.

Your router IP is probably your default gateway. This can be found from the ipconfig command in command prompt.

After you have done all the above change X Box IP to the static IP address to which port 3074 is pointed.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do I go on my router configuration Web Page?

i just tried to connect to xbox live and it said your router or ISP may be blocking access to xbox live and that i have to go on my pc and go to my router config. web page and make sure 3074 is open on my firewall

Any help please ??

Source(s): router configuration web page: https://tr.im/dd7QH
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

open a web browser, then type the IP of your router (it'll be something like 192.168.x.x (where x = specific numbers that your router assigns itself)) if you've done it right, you'll get a login screen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think everyone has been cut off live.

go to run and search cmd,

then when the black box comes up type ipconfig and its the ip adress or at the bottom the default gateway is there

• 1 decade ago

this might be your router's webpage...

type in username : admin

password : admin

• 1 decade ago

the excact same thing happened to me this morning i have no idea how to fix it ???

Source(s): '''
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.