Danielle Lloyd could have lost her leg?

After two jealous girls threw her on to a table full of brandy glasses, according to the paper the attack was unprovoked. Why do girls feel the need to hurt someone just because they are more successful than them, or maybe it was because she was prettier?

Your views please

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizar...

Favorite Answer

I think the fact that a female answer above got thumbs up for saying she's an unsuccessful sl.t tells you all you need to know about her attackers

I Think Its Ridiculous People Cant Go Out & Just Have A Good Time Anymore. They Have To Get Absolutely Trashed & End Up In A&E.

Our A&E Is Always Full Every Night Of The Week!

Because Of Things Like This, Its Just Because Shes A Wag It Is In The Papers!

But This Is A Regular Occurrence For Us In The Hospitals.

=/

Source(s): Nurse =]
  • You don't know that it was unprovoked.

It sounds like there was history as the girls she was fighting with were friends with her present boyfriend's ex. You can't say that she was attacked just for being in the club or that these girls were jealous.

It could be that she is the innocent victim in all this, but we have all seen the way she conducts herself when a nation is watching, let alone how she would act in a club after a few drinks.

No one deserves to be attacked to this extent but she could have been the instigator in all of this.

She has got a point about girls who kiss and tell... but she's saying that because she believes her boyfriend to be innocent - papers don't usually print such graphic details unless the story has hard evidence behind it. She on the other hand has practically sold her soul in order to reach fame, including conniving with other racists on Celebrity Big Brother so I don't really have time for her at all.

Very unfortunate girl there, she was also involved in a brawl in another night club last week and received a cut lip! Time some one told her the 'new' going out is staying in!

I feel so sorry for her and i don't really like her. it looked really painful and sad her friends crowding around her as she lay on the floor poor thing.

I don't know why the did it the drink might have provoked them to do it though.

I'm just glad the two girls have been arrested.

Possible reasons:

-the problems with shilpa shetty in the BB house

-jealousy

-just wanted to hurt someone and it happened to be her

either way...its a very very sad thing.

i don't think its right to physically hurt people, even if they have done something wrong.

Nearly lost her leg? Christ! It's in The Sun - it must be true!

In what way is Danielle Lloyd successful? Apart from being a s**t

Wouldn't have a lot of time for her but this was horrendous.I hope she does press charges