- eppie7788Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
How are you? 或 How do you do?
In regard to（有關於）the transaction（交易）with the P/O no. xxxx on May 1, 2009 (something like that la), we would like to（禮貌式語法）enquiry the status（狀況）of our account settlement（結帳）.
1. We will be very appreciative（讚賞的／感謝的）if you can arrange the payment as soon as possible.
2. We are looking forward to seeing（這裡要用 ing 的 gerund 動名詞）your reply of the payment matter.
3. We hope that the payment can be settled soon as per your convenience（你方便啦）.
四．Our account information for your easy reference as below:
Bank: XXX Bank
Payable to: YYY Company
A/C no.: 1111 1111 1111
1. We wish you happiness and prosperity（事業興旺）.
2. We wish you all the success of your business.
3. With all the best wishes of our future cooperation.
- chanLv 61 decade ago
So far I haven't yet received either your bank transfer or cheque payment. I am sure you are very busy recently and forgot to process the payment last month. Would you mind telling me when we can expect the payment? I am sorry to push you for the payment.