Can I do Army, USMC, and Air Force training while in high school?

Alright.. I'm a little unsure on how to ask this, but here it goes. I want to become a EMS Pilot (rotary), and I want to get my flight experience from the military. I mean, what better place to learn how to fly? Anyways, I was wondering if I could do at least some basic training, if that's even what I... show more Alright.. I'm a little unsure on how to ask this, but here it goes.
I want to become a EMS Pilot (rotary), and I want to get my flight experience from the military. I mean, what better place to learn how to fly? Anyways, I was wondering if I could do at least some basic training, if that's even what I need, next summer between my junior and senior years in high school. Can someone point me in the right direction as to what to do and where to go? I would ask a recruiter, but I thought it would look better on me if I knew SOMETHING before I went up there, you know? Also, I'd like to do sort of like a split op thing, but I'm not sure if it's for specialty training (I think that's the right term) like I need. And for the last part of my question, which branch would offer the BEST training? I'm leaning towards USMC myself, but I would like other opinions.
Update: I'm only trying to go for flight experience. I didn't plan on doing EMS for the Military.. I thought they had it for hospitals? I know I've got to stay with them a few years, I actually was thinking about getting involved in fighting (if there is any).