Where can i find a ditto in pokemon platinum?

I don't know where to get a ditto in pokemon platinum...can someone help me?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You can try the trophy garden but only has 5 percent that it will appear. The most accurate place is Route 218. it has 22 percent that it will appear but you must use the poke radar (obtained after elite 4).Also its around lvls 29-30 whilst the trophy garden has lvls 22-23-24. Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

You can find a ditto in the Trophy Garden at the back of the Pokemon Mansion.

Talk to Mr. Backlot and he will tell you what Pokemon he sees in the garden. He should eventually tell you he saw a ditto.

Source(s): Wiki
  • 1 decade ago

They're in the Trophy Garden after you get the National Dex, but not all the time. A different "special" Pokemon is put there every day, and you need to talk to Mr. Backlot to figure out which one is there on that particular day. Save before you talk to him, and if he doesn't mention a Ditto, just reset and try again.

• 1 decade ago

Want a free ditto? Come join pwbt and post on there much easier to get a responce :D

Source(s): Join PWBT today http://www.pwbt.org/portal.htm
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

After Elite 4. Pokeradar. East of Canalave City. That's as simple I can make it.

• 1 decade ago

In the trophy garden, and Route 218.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.