I am 17, 4 tickets What could happen?

I am 17 my 1st ticket was for speeding, 2nd for ACDA(unassured cleared distance ahead, 3rd speeding/suspended license, this last one I got was big. speeding, reckless endangerment, suspended license/no license, and after curfew.

What could happen? From my last court appearance I lost my license till May 7th, 2010 (1 year). What are my chances of losing it till Im 21? Could I ask to still have the 1 year suspension and ask for community service, and driving classes?? I will have more than 12 points on my license. Also I live in OHIO

Favorite Answer

You are correct that the last one is a biggie. That is going to cost you about $1500. Given the facts as you state them, expect to lose your driving privileges until age 21 and when you do get your license back, you will be on high risk insurance for the first 3 years.

One piece of advice. With two driving under suspension tickets already, if you are caught one more time, you are not looking at expensive fines. You will spend some time in jail. You are right on the edge of being a scofflaw and it gets worse.

Best of luck and I hope this is useful to you

If I were you, I would stop driving because your gonna kill someone, and vehicular manslaughter is like 7 to 9 years in prison. They are probably gonna take your license until you are 21.. Good Luck !!!

in washigton, a rushing value ticket will run you about a one hundred-100 and fifty money. im in straight forward words 18 and ive gotten a cost ticket for rushing...yet i didnt prefer to bypass to court docket for it. i in basic terms had to pay it. ive even were given pulled over two times for no coverage and no license... i went to court docket for one in each and every of those. your license wont get suspended. all you probably did became %. tens of millions of folk get tickets for rushing lol. on condition that youre a minor you could perhaps get it defurred esp. if its your first offense (skill off your list). and in case you do bypass in court docket, its compared to on television. youll maximum likely be in a room with a gaggle of folk with different stupid costs, the choose will decrease your high quality, and youll bypass domicile. dont difficulty dude/female. you're high quality.

• Lexie

Why do you care? You keep driving while suspended, anyway.

I hope your parents aren't giving you a dime, since their insurance is through the roof by this time.

What could happen? Well, you could die, or kill someone driving around a 3000 pound weapon like an irresponsible child

ur ****** up man, go pay your bills on time and try to don't drive any more until u become18

Good luck.

it will cost a fortune to insure you.