Tattoos in the Philippines? How accepted are they?

Your Open QuestionShow me another » Moving to the Philippines. How accepted are tattoos? I am moving from Canada to the Philippines in less than a month with the opening of Convergys with my family. I am 18 years old but I am told I have to wait to get more tattoos and piercings until when we get settled so we... show more Your Open QuestionShow me another »
Moving to the Philippines. How accepted are tattoos?
I am moving from Canada to the Philippines in less than a month with the opening of Convergys with my family. I am 18 years old but I am told I have to wait to get more tattoos and piercings until when we get settled so we know if it is regularly accepted.

So I ask. I have a navel piercing, nose, 7 in my ears, and 4 small tattoos. I want to get a back piece and a tattoo on my ribcage. I would have them already, but I have to wait.
So I ask, are tattoos and piercings generally accepted? In Canada they are but you still get the weird looks, is it just like that there or is your culture frowning upon this?
As well, anything that is a general 'American' normality, that is not so much in the Philippines? I want to know a lot about the culture where you are because I very much fear I will insult someone with my appearence! :(

As well, any suggestions on, if tattoos are accepted, where I should get one in Cebu or Manilla? (I will be in Cebu but I plan on travelling to Manilla)

Thank you all so much! And any other information you have will be GREATLY appreciated! I am so excited to move! It is such an experience and I love learning! Friend me on here if you want, I would love to chat and learn more! :)
Update: I have no idea why all of you have a thumbs down... you all gave me what you know and I thank you a lot for it :)