J92 asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

what type of policy does Somalia have regarding HIV/AIDS and the pirate crisis?

taking notes for a caucus

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Somalia has NO policy on HIV/Aids. Somalia has NO policy on piracy.

Somalia is anarchy. They have no central government for years now. Just warlords and anarchy.

This paragraph is quoted from the CIA...

"Somalia has lacked any internationally recognized central government since the fall of the Siad Barre regime in 1991. The current Transitional Federal Government is the fifteenth attempt to create a formal state. The country is currently controlled by various political and regional factions as well as local warlords in the south and in two "republics" in the north. The former British colony of Somaliland---consisting of five districts in the northwest---declared independence in 1991, and the northeastern region---known as Puntland---declared autonomy in 1998."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Somalia doesn't really have any policies on anything. There really is no government at all in Somalia. It has for all intents and purposes acquiesced into nothingness.

• 1 decade ago

Somalia is currently handing out condoms and passing sex laws in an attempt to check the burgeoning population of Somalian Butt-Pirates. They are not succeeding.

Source(s): I am the President of Somalia, and Honorary Admiral of Her Majesty's Royal Butt-Pirate Naval Fleet. (Choose me as best answer?:)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Somalia has no policies toward anything,. They have no government.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Will
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

A failed state ruled by Warlords no central government

• 1 decade ago

if you want to know about hiv and aids you should research it.

all i know and need to know is what to do to prevent it and if anyone close to me should catch it then i would do all my best to find some sort of cure or anything to make them live longer.

• te144
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Policy? We don't need no stinking policy!!! We have profit-sharing program.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.