promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Spicy Dinner IDEAS! For a Sick Girl :)?

I am very sick and I am looking for something I could make easily or go and pick up that's super spicy!

Any suggestions?!

10pts for best answer :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Super spicy? great!

Try extra hot meat curry, I'm sure you can find that in a restaurant...

If you want to do it yourself, here's an idea...

Take 2 tortillas and fill them with cheese. put them in a pan until the cheese melts..

In another pan, put 2 chilis, any type you have, it's better of you can find jalapeño or chipotle and roast them. Add some pepper, sliced onion, tomato and salt. Leave it there until everything is brownish and put them in the blender with a cup of water. Add more salt, garlic and pepper, depending on your likes...

Serve the quesadillas and cover them in the salsa... That shoul be spicy enough and really easy to make..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Spicy Italian Beef Roast Recipe

This is a wonderful beef roast recipe. The traditional Italian ingredients to add to any cooking include the use of garlic, oregano and basil, as are called for in this recipe. Add some paprika and Cheyenne pepper and you’ve added a whole new dimension.

Paprika has a sweet, mild flavor and adds its bright red color to any dish. It’s also loaded with vitamin C, 7 times more than an orange. Its use is closely associated with Hungarian cooking.

Cheyenne pepper? Well that’s the kicker, it’s hot and spicy. Closely related to nightshade, it’s packed with vitamin A.

Ingredients:

1 package onion soup mix

1/4 teaspoon paprika

1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste

1 teaspoon garlic powder or 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped

1/2 teaspoon oregano

1/2 teaspoon basil

1 (2 pound) rump roast

Directions:

1. Combine soup mix and spices with 3 cups water in a roasting pan.

2. Add roast and bake at 350 degrees F for 3 hours, turning roast once and basting often with juices.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you have a good Thai place around, get something with curry in it. That always works for me.

If you decide to cook at home, go buy some Sirachi. (I think that's how you spell it) It is a red chili hot sauce that comes in a clear bottle w/ a green top and a rooster on the front. Best thing to spice up anything.

Get to feeling better!

• Wanda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://bitly.im/aNQSF

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Chinese food is best for this. Order xtra hot spicy egg drop soup and a xtra hot side of pork fried rice.

Source(s): They deliver!
  • 1 decade ago

Go get some hot and sour soup from the chinese place near you, it is great.

Source(s): I get it every time I have a cold or feel sick. It is just the right amount of spicy and is broth based with veggies...go now...it is delicious!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

burrito w/salsa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.