I have scoliosis and have had 2 big spasms on my back for about 10 years.?

I have gone to massage therapist and chiropractors but nobody has been able to fix the 2 spasms in my back.

I want to get rid of the pain and get that fix, the massage therapist told me that the muscle is contracted and I need to go see a Neurotherapist. I have spend a lot of money on this and my back is still the same.

please help


1 Answer

  • susan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    My daughter has a major double s scoliosis. She found the combination of massage, chiropractors and regular Palates exercise gives her relief. She is now a Palates instructor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.