mj asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Alice in Wonderland question?

In Alice in Wonderland was all of Alices adventures in Wonderland a dream or did she do soem drug that made it happen cause soem people say she did.When she left did she wanna leave?

Favorite Answer

Alice accidentally knocks over the jury box as she stands in alarm. She argues with the King and Queen of Hearts over the ridiculous proceedings, eventually refusing to hold her tongue. The Queen shouts her familiar "Off with her head!" but Alice is unafraid, calling them out as just a pack of cards. Alice's sister wakes her up for tea, brushing what turns out to be some leaves and not a shower of playing cards from Alice's face. Alice leaves her sister on the bank to imagine all the curious happenings for herself.

or the disney version

Coming back to the Doorknob, Alice is told by him that he is still locked, but that she is already on the other side. Looking through the keyhole, Alice sees herself asleep in the park. As the mob draws nearer, she calls, "Alice, wake up!" to her sleeping self until she gradually awakens from the dream to the sound of her sister's voice. The two of them return home for teatime while Alice muses on her adventures in Wonderland, realizing that perhaps logic and reason exist for a purpose.

just wait for tim burtons version lol

plus theres a sequel so have a look at that

Alice in Wonderland

In the book and movie, she is being chased by the queen after the trial (at least, I think she's being chased in the book), and then she wakes up. You can probably find the very end of the movie on YouTube and you could always get the book at the library and read the last chapter if you want proof.

It was all a dream. Soem people are wrong.

I don't know but I've heard people say there where references to Opium in the movie I think it was that caterpillar creature doing it

It was not a dream or drug induced, my mommy told me it is real. It is real. It Is Real. IT IS REAL!!!